Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera is READY! I just have to get my keister over to Mike's Camera and pick it up. Which you think would be super simple & easy to do. Lord!

This blog is going to get a boost for sure. You might actually get to see some things I've been working on. That would be a novel concept.

I am up early this morning to get the early morning creative juices. Usually Charlie is up by now, so my time is limited. (he is the only child i know that likes to get up at 5:30am...SERIOUSLY!)  I finished some work and then saw these. These file into my "if I had a million dollars" category. Which we all could.... did you see how much the lottery is today????

GO BUY A TICKET!!!!

Then if you win, I'll take these in a 5.5 or 6 thank you very much. They will be perfff for my Sa-Sa's bachy weekend.

No comments: