Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Saving the environment from our showers!

I was helping a friend with a shower invite. Pink, floral, & fun. She provided me with the copy & I whipped up the design. I noticed at the bottom of the copy sheet was a simple yet amazing idea that needed to be shared.

PLEASE USE THE ENCLOSED GIFT TAG INSTEAD OF WRAPPING PAPER.

This is a great idea on so many levels. 1-You'll save money not buying wrapping paper. 2-You'll save the environment by not using the paper. 3-You'll keep the shower from lasting 3+ hours by having to unwrap every single gift in front of everyone. (don't get me wrong - I love that part but a shower doesn't need to last 3+ hours) This gift take will make the shower more like a show in tell.

Jennie (the one w/ the bright idea) gave me a few of her creative tags to show. She whipped these up for 65 guests. I think they turned out wonderfully.

No comments: