Sunday, April 11, 2010

SOOOOO HAPPY!!!

WHY???

Over the past few years most of my favorite magazines have disappeared.

COOKIE MAGAZINE

WONDER TIME

and my super favorite

D O M I N O

I truly miss them showing up in my mailbox and waiting for that Saturday morning to pour over them with my coffee while cozied up on the couch. *sigh*

I have stumbled upon something very exciting! An on-line version of a home decor magazine that is from some of the peeps who used to work @ Domino. It's called LONNY. This is a product of Michelle Adams (an alumni of Domino magazine) and Patrick Cline (a photographer). It takes a little getting used to flipping the pages with a mouse. You can even click on items on the pages and be sent to their homepages for purchase. (dangerous!) Apparently there are a few back issues - so get ready to procrastinate while you get sucked into the beautiful homes.

No comments: