Friday, April 2, 2010

GET THIS BOOK, y'all!


I would imagine that it would be VERY exciting to walk into a book store big or small & see your work up on the shelf. That is exactly what Anna Mitchael did and she took this pic! I got to know Anna while working together in Denver. You can learn a ton about Anna here.

I have ordered my book & I can't wait to read it. Not that I have time to read this weekend. Did you see my list of TO DOS? I might save it for San Diego girls getaway weekend in May. That's 55 days away.... not that I'm counting. ;)

I always appreciate the support that my family, friends, coworkers, neighbors have done to pass the word about my work. It feels really good to do that for Anna. If the book is 1/2 as fabulous as she is, it's going to be a page turner.

No comments: