Wednesday, March 23, 2011

90% FINISHED

It's not often we get to say that. Seeing that the KITCHEN took about a BA-ZILLION years it seems like Charlie's room was done in a flash!

I went back & forth on whether the chalk board wall was going to be worth it or not. Seeing as this is what my little artists created within 1 day of being able to draw on it, I think it was worth it.


Lightening McQueen stickers (wall decals) on order from Target.
(uuuggghhhh - I really hope he gets over that fast)


Plan is to get & make some more flags to put over this window.


(Roman shade to come for this window)


Charlie is prob instructing me where to move stuff. 



Believe it or not - the chalk wipes off easily w/ a damp washcloth.

Jeff is a rockstar - that's all I have to say. That, or he's addicted to removing wallpaper now. (as he's already started on our room!)

My task will be to rearrange the furniture and toys in C's room and get it in working order. We are planning on getting bunk beds - but that won't be till the fall. (please please hurry up & open IKEA!)

Until then... WE CHALK! 

No comments: