Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We got our Christmas cards addressed & stamped & labeled & OUT!! And so far only 2 have come back. I think that's pretty good. ;)




We did 2 cards this year - one folded & one flat. I tested them out with the new company I've been working with. christmascardsdirect.com and photocardsdirect.com. I was super pleased with the printing & the pricing. I think you will be too!


I like looking at peoples wish lists & gift guides. I never have time (or money) to shop so it's always fun to look thru these.


(over the top - makes me want to be in Palm Springs)




Always makes me want to be a good mommy.




Always makes me want to live in the city & do cool stuff.





If we hadn't bought a furnace and there was any $$$ left over in the XMAS fund... these things might find their way to my house. Actually - I did purchase something in this grouping. Can you guess what it is? 


Fabulous Kitchen & Kitchen Stools - http://blog.urbangrace.com & overstock.com.

The Wonder Bar - a new face soap that I kinda am loving.

UGGS - yes - I know. But they are comfy & I love them.

A new black Kooba bag.

Cute slippers from Hanna Anderson. I wish I could get Charlie or Ben to wear these.

Anna Weatherly Spring in Budapest Sugar & Cream bowl. 
(I promised myself I would get out the pretty china for Christmas this year... fingers crossed)

And I'd also like to have this photo. Please. My smiling Ben-Ben.
Love him.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: