Monday, November 22, 2010

If I had an apartment in NYC....

I would like it to be like this.

The framed art on the wall - amazing.

The original details.

I can't ever have enough subway tile. I wish I had the guts to put wallpaper up like this in my one-day-to-be-remodeled bathroom.

White Bed. I will never ever get to have while living with 3 fellas and a dog.

I'm such a wine girl. But I still want this. My grandmother would approve of the use of silver.
I wanna have late breakfasts in this kitchen. Coffee anytime of day would be amazing here. And can you just picture your party all hanging in the kitchen!?


Going to get more pictures on the walls. Might be my resolution for 2011. 

And I just ADORE this. You can NEVER have enufffffff photos of your family. I have tons of pictures in photo albums. Time to get some OUT.

*sigh*
**making mental note to go play lottery**


I'm more traditional than modern. Yet - I like modern stuff, too. This apartment has KILLER artwork and tons of family photos around. I could spend days on the couch flipping thru all these books. I love antique furniture combined with modern fabrics. AND I NEED TO GET INSPIRED ABOUT ALL THE ART ON THE WALLS!!! They just threw stuff up there and its so beautiful!!!

Don't get me started on this kitchen. I would get take-out just to eat in my kitchen.
AH-mazing.

The Selby - Kate & David Spade's apartment. nuff said.

No comments: