Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NEW CARD no.1

I can finally share with you some of the custom designs from the season!


(Front)



(Back)


This card just melts my heart. Have you ever seen such Christmas cuties? I like both sides so much I feel like either side could be the front or back. 


My shopping is almost done. I just ordered up these shirts for the boys to wear on Christmas. Honey Bee T's are designed from a gal who went to AUBURN! (WAR EAGLE!) And she's got a great little blog that I like to stalk.  (www.flythroughourwindow.com) If you know the Munn family - these prints are made for us. I told Jeff they come in adult sizes if he feels left out. ;)



Adding to the Christmas book box. We got this guy and have already read it 10 times.
The Grinch is a big hit this year. As well as the Elf. 

More cards to come! (I know you are on the edge of your seat...)

No comments: