Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Card No. 2

HO HO HO

When I set out to number posts about stuff I want to share I probably should be more realistic about actually getting back to post more. ;) Only on new card No. 2 and I actually have about 20. At this rate it will be June before I show you them all.

(Front)


(Back)

This sweet family from Florida ordered up their first family holiday cards. 
Aren't these photos just GREAT!?

I also just sent these invitations out to help celebrate my new little niece or nephew that is arriving March 1st. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We just won't talk about the address situation. HAR HAR HAR.
(my friend Ruthie & I are simply cursed when it comes to working together. it's comical)

Off to do last minute shopping & deliveries!

1 comment:

mrs chux said...

love 'em. xoox, lisa