Friday, September 23, 2011

I've been Minted!

HOORAY!
If you don't mind - I'd like to share something I'm SUPER DOOPER excited about.
After many, many challenges, many, many designs submitted, after many many heartbreaks (yes - so hard as a designer NOT to take things personally) I DID IT! (i sound like ben when he figures something out!)




My first design is officially for sale @ Minted.com. You can check it ouf for REALS here. I'm over the moon w/ excitement, gratitude, astonishment, and just plain tickled that I finally did it.

This is what I call "shoe shopping" news. Normally, after big accomplishments @ the real job, I like to feel like shoe-shopping after a great win w/ a client. Shoes are always good. With this economy though - the norm now is that I SAY it, but don't really do it. It still feels good to just "say" it. ;) Thinking about it goes a long way.

The cool thing about the Minted deal - is that it's REALLY ADDICTING. There are challenges going on all the time. I'm excited about throwing myself out there AGAIN. And AGAIN. And AGAIN. Keeps the design juices going.

Until then... I'm back to building my Etsy shop & surviving a 2 yr old & 4 yr old.
XO
A

1 comment:

Lowell Brewing Co. said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE! You deserve it! Great work and keep the designs coming...you've earned all the beer you can drink at LBC...for life! Wait, did you already have that?