Friday, May 7, 2010

Made it another week

I have been crazy busy. PHEW! And sadly I have nothing to show for it. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to share with you some sneak peeks of the wedding invites that I've been working on. But you know that whole "gotta keep it a surprise" bride thing. Can't be doing that. So you probably think I've just been lazy and posting pics of my boys instead. I SWEAR I'VE BEEN CREATING!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished some matchy-matchy thank you cards to go with this cute shower invite I did for Jennie. Thanks, Jennie!!!

Like every Friday - I am making my to do list. But this time I'm making it my MUST-DO list. Life is short people. Get this S**T of my list so I can play.

The back splash is being grouted today. So I'll put up photos of the finised product this wknd. (I think I forgot to put that on my to do list)

I'm totally going to do this: Tracy Anderson Method
Hello!?! I'm sure I'll look like this by Memorial Day weekend. If Gwyn & Madge can do it - I'm sure I can, too.


Right after I do that I'm going to meet my friend Susie here: Trompeau Bakery We need to catch up. Chocolate Almond Croissants totally help.

I'm looking forward to spending time w/ my fellas on Mother's Day. It's supposed to be beautiful.
We're going to an early dinner at Osteria Marco. I can't wait to have a wonderful glass of red wine and eat their meatball sliders with Charlie.

I hope you all have a great weekend, too!

No comments: