Friday, January 13, 2012

For the record...

I am officially 1/2 way thru the 500+ page Steve Jobs book. I am loving it. LOVING IT! But alas - my days are packed and my eyes can only stay open for about a chapter a night at the most. I am sooo gonna finish before spring!

Random: I've had 2 grapefruits this week? WIERD?


WORKING ON:

1- 2012 resolutions. I've got them in my head - need to put on paper to make me ownable. ;)

2- A sweet birth announcement.

3- LETTERPRESS wedding invites. (ohhhh this is such a fun project)

4- MINTED. Designs are up for voting! Please go vote if you have time! I've linked each design below to get you to the right area on the website ... hoping that helps. There were ALOT of amazing submissions. 












I actually have a few more save the dates in the contest .... but my window for blogging today is closing. How does it go so fast? I also have a few pieces in the Art contest. It was a productive week off over the holidays! ;)







And there are a few more art submissions, too. Who was I over the break? A maniac apparently.











No comments: