Monday, June 27, 2011

Race Car Party

We piled on the fun this weekend celebrating 4 & 40! We pulled out all the stops. While - it wasn't over the top Martha (I do NOT have the time, energy or focus to do that) it did turn out pretty nice. ;)

The race was a success!


(the pre-race face!)


All lined up. On your marks!


GET SET!


GOOOOOO......!!!!!!




Love our race cake. 


SO do these two.


This face says DON'T MESS while I'm eating my cake. ;) There was only 1 small corner piece left for me to have w/ my coffee in the AM. (which I enjoyed!)


Overview of the crowd inspecting the new present. ;) Looks like its a hit!



Two of SEVERAL attempts to take a family shot. (thanks Sa-Sa)


I've never seen so many CUTE BOOTIES in one area at one time!





There were water balloons, water slides & squirt guns. It wasn't intended to be a water-themed party but I suppose that's what happens late night when you involve 4 yr olds.

We stayed up WAAAAYY TO LATE...
but a good party never ends until someone crashes.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE & JEFF!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: