Friday, September 3, 2010

Shhhh.... a little treat comin' a friends way...

Ever have one of those thoughts in the middle of the night and you have to write it down so that you don't forget it!?!?!? I had one of those...maybe because I've been going to bed @ 8:30 every night this week to catch up from the wedding weekend.

I have a friend, Ruthie, who has a little boy named Campbell. He's as cute as a button I tell you! Don't you think she needs these in her busy life?


I really can't decide which version I like. I just want to play in that tee-pee!

Shhhhhh.... if you know her, don't tell her.

And Ruthie, if you're reading this... well.... act surprised!

UPDATE:
much much better, don't you think?

UPDATE 2:
Berry picking, hiking & more cabinets on the list for this last wknd of summer.
What is on your list??????????

No comments: