Thursday, July 5, 2012

Special day, for sure!

I am sitting @ my desk @ work and feeling blue. My eyes are tired and exhausted and burning a little bit from all this smoke. (Weather has forced tons of smoke into the Denver area from the Wyoming fires)

Having a holiday in the middle of the week is tough on the brain. Am I in vacation mode or am I in decision mode? Those two mix about as well as oil & water.

Then I just saw this on Minted's blog:





There is a really fun blog post on Minted.com showcasing some artwork. The special day pattern
is one of my designs. I can't tell you how GIDDY I am seeing it. I sooo
like it paired w/ all these other pieces of artwork that I admire. 

HOLY COW. 


You can click on the photo above and see Special Day Pattern on Minted.com.
I need to go order up one for myself but I also want to get this one for Ben's room.


Sea Fever - Linda and Harriet
I just love it.

Art is truly in the eye of the beholder. There are so many amazing prints on Minted.com.
You should go check it out.

How to celebrate? 
Hmmm.....

Dark chocolate?
A REAL mani/pedi? (not my sad at home ones)
A new pair of flip-flops?
A "fancy" bottle of wine? (ahem - in the $10-$15 range is what I call "Fancy")

;)

If you haven't checked out SF Girl by Bay - her blog is super cool.
I need to go say thank you to her. 




No comments: